Thursday, July 27, 2017

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

My rating:  4.9

Cath and her twin sister Wren are going away to college and Wren has told her she doesn't want to be roommates. This is the first of many adjustments for Cath but, she still has her writing of the Simon Snow fan fiction.


When I read Carry-On I found out that it was written after Fangirl. Now that I have read both books, I am glad that I read them in the order that I did (although I can see how they would work the other way they were written). It was great to read the parts of Carry-On and remember that story and see how brilliantly Rainbow Rowell tied it all together. Part coming of age, part love story and part fantasy literature - genius! If you like Harry Potter and/or Young Adult, I think you will love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment