Wednesday, June 9, 2021

The Push by Ashley Audrain

 My Rating: 4.7


Unlike with her own mother, Blythe wants to be a loving warm mother. She has trouble bonding with her daughter and believes that she is very manipulative and something is 'off'. Her husband continually sides with their daughter and doesn't see things the same way. Then when their second child Sam is born, Blythe feels that warm loving connection with her son.


This is a very suspenseful novel as, from the beginning, you know that things have turned out very bad. This was a page turner that was a fast engrossing read. It was very twisted and I loved it!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I love how similar our tastes are and always put your recommendations into my queue - thank you!! Think of you often my friend and hope that you are doing well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for always asking how I am. Some days are ok but the grief still feels so heavy, sadness comes in waves and the loneliness is unbearable. It is crazy, even when I am with people I feel lonely. 💔

    ReplyDelete