Sunday, February 20, 2022

The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

 My Rating: 4.7


Designed to be read over the course of forty-two days, The Purpose Driven Life will help you see the big picture, giving you a fresh perspective on the way that the pieces of your life fit together. Every chapter of The Purpose Driven Life provides a daily meditation and practical steps to help you uncover and live out your purpose, starting with exploring three essential questions: 

The Question of Existence:  Why am I alive? 

The Question of Significance: Does my life matter? 

The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for?


I was so blessed to be able to read this book with two of my Christian sisters and it was a beautiful experience. Some of the chapters felt self-evident and a few were redundant but, it got us all to question ourselves, open up and share. This left me with so much to think about but, more than anything, it bonded me to beautiful Christian girlfriends so I will be forever grateful.

1 comment: