Saturday, April 23, 2022

The Husband Encouragement by Nancy Demoss Wolgemuth

 My Rating: 4.9


Through the 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge, you'll utilize a powerful tool in your relationship with your husband -- encouragement. Whether your marriage is going great or you're experiencing some struggles, this challenge can help you breathe new life into your relationship. Watch what happens when you commit to spending 30 days intentionally building your husband up. Daily readings include reflection questions and activities to help make the day's thought practical. As you choose to encourage your husband (and avoid any critical speech), be prepared for God to work in your relationship...and in your own heart. So, get ready! Get set! Encourage!



Wow! I feel that I am person who encourages, notices positive qualities and lifts others up. That being said, I did a lot of self-examination thanks to this book. I did this as a daily discussion with my Christian girlfriends and that really helped me to dig deeper and be held accountable. I strongly encourage every woman to read this book. I also would encourage you to purchase it direct through Revive Our Hearts website: https://www.reviveourhearts.com/resource-library/30-day-challenges/30-day-husband/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment