Saturday, December 17, 2022

Purgatory Ridge (Cork O'Connor Mystery Series #3) by William Kent Krueger

My Rating: 4.6


When an explosion kills the night watchman at wealthy industrialist Karl Lindstrom’s nearby lumber mill, it’s obvious where suspicion will fall. Former sheriff Cork O’Connor agrees to help investigate, but he has mixed feelings about the case. For one thing, he is part Anishinaabe. For another, his wife, a lawyer, represents the tribe.

It is nice that Cork is back with his family. Really enjoy WKK's writing and will continue reading this series.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get back to this series. I love Krueger’s writing and Cork. Thx for the reminder of how good these books are.
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget series - even really good ones - so I have committed to reading one book a month from this series. When I am done, I will have to do the same with some previous series! ♥

      Delete