Tuesday, July 23, 2024

None of this is True by Lisa Jewell

My Rating: 4.6


Alix Summer is famous for her true crime podcasts. Alix is out celebrating her 44th birthday when she crosses path with Josie Fair who is her birthday twin, born in the same day and year. 

A few days later, Alix and Josie bump into each other again, this time outside Alix’s children’s school. Josie has been listening to Alix’s podcasts and thinks she might be an interesting subject for her series. She is, she tells Alix, on the cusp of great changes in her life.


This was a very unique psychological thriller plot and I enjoyed the twists BUT I found Alix's lack of backbone with Josie very irritating but, I guess if Alix had good boundaries, there wouldn't be a story so, just go with it!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, her books always good to read during the summer. I always have to remind myself to just go with the story as there are some things that are just not plausible.
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete