Friday, July 31, 2026

Fervent by Priscilla Shirer

Fervent My Rating: 5.0

You have an enemy—and he is determined to destroy what you hold dear and keep you from experiencing the abundant life Christ offers. His attacks aren't random or one-size-fits-all. They're personal, targeted, and designed specifically for your weaknesses.

Fervent shows you how to fight back through intentional, strategic prayer. Each chapter helps you develop prayer strategies that target the enemy's tactics with the power of God's Word and the Holy Spirit. It's an empowering reminder that prayer is one of the most powerful weapons we have.


I love Priscilla Shirer's writing. It's passionate, authentic, and incredibly relatable. She helps you recognize the enemy's schemes and identify areas where you may be vulnerable, making it easier to stay alert and put on the full armor of God to protect yourself and your family.

This is a book I will return to, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to strengthen their prayer life and grow spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment