Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bookmarks Magazine May/June 2017


This was our first weekend home in a month and I couldn't imagine a more perfect way to spend this afternoon with my feet in the pool and going through my much anticipated Bookmarks magazine:


This edition was packed full of so many books that intrigue me. Here are the ones that I have added to my queue:

     


      

  

Already in my queue from previous issues:
  

If you get Bookmarks, let me know what your picks are and/or please share what good books you are reading as I always love to talk books :-)


3 comments:

  1. http://www.bookmarksmagazine.com/ It gets mailed to me bi-monthly and I always look forward to it. The BEST subscription ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle, I just finished Celine by Peter Heller. Wasn't sure I wanted to read it because of the summary in this issue of Bookmarks. But it came up in my library queue. So glad I read it. Good story but the writing was exquisite. Beautiful writing like The Dog Stars but very different storyline. I think you would enjoy it. Laney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laney. I loved the Dog Stars so I just added this one to my library queue.

      Delete