Monday, April 24, 2017

Everything You Want Me To Be by Mindy Mejia

My rating: 2.0

Maybe I fell for the hype? Maybe I read too many great reviews? Maybe I wasn't in the right mood? Or maybe this writing and storyline was as bad as I think it was.  UGH!  Could the characters have been any more one dimensional (Peter's character as just one example - double UGH!)


I didn't know for sure "who" did it till a little ways into the book but very early on in the book, the author clearly lets us know who "didn't" do it and then proceeds to continue to try to make it think it was that person.  Between a poor plot line, no character development and a red herring murderer that the author spoiled....if this book hadn't been on my beloved kindle, I would have thrown it across the room. Hopefully this review isn't too scathing but, you know you can always count on me to be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment