Sunday, February 3, 2019

Bookmarks Magazine Jan/Feb

Life has been crazy busy so this post is later than usual.  This edition of Bookmarks Magazine is packed full of great picks

They had a whole feature on Sebastian Faulks who, I am embarrassed to admit, I am not familiar with so, I went on Goodreads and picked out his highest rated book and got it out of the library:


I skipped over the feature on Liane Moriarty as I have found her books to be moderate, at best.

From their highlighted new books, here is what I put into my queue:

  

I am currently reading (probably from a previous Bookmarks recommendation):


Another one that was new to me:

I skipped over Haruki Murakami as I just haven't connected with his books in the past.Then I found a few more that were new to me:

     

I already had Tana French's latest on my library hold list:

This young adult novel sounded intriguing to me so I added it to my queue:


I am sure like all Bookmark's Magazines I will glean more from it in future but I felt like this was a great edition. Let me know any books you added that I may have missed! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment