Friday, February 8, 2019

The Au Pair by Emma Rous

My Rating: 4.5

Twins Seraphine and Danny were born at their family’s estate on the Norfolk coast. Within hours of their birth, their mother threw herself from the cliffs, the au pair fled, and the village thrilled with whispers of dark cloaks, changelings, and the aloof couple who drew a young nanny into their inner circle. Now an adult, Serphine comes across a photograph of her parents, their older son Edwin and only one baby. Why weren't both twins in the picture? Which one of them is it in the picture? Seraphine starts digging to find answers and unravels some unexpected answers.


I enjoyed this quite a lot. The author led us down a certain storyline and I definitely thought I had it all figured out but there were a lot of twists at the end so I enjoyed having it unfold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment