Friday, April 12, 2019

Far From The Tree by Robin Benway

My Rating: 4.7

This is about Grace, Maya and Joaquin. It starts off from Grace's perspective. Grace is an only child who was adopted at birth. Teenage Grace puts her daughter up for adoption and decides she wants to look for her biological family....enter her bio siblings Maya and Joaquin.


I enjoyed this a lot. I loved the audio version and all the characters but the voice I liked most was Grace's boyfriend Raiph...he was sweet and funny and so endearing. This had so many different messages and all of them were good.

3 comments:

  1. so glad you are reading some great books on vacation.
    Jeana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maui + Good books = Amazing and never want to go home!!! lol! I will be interested to hear what you think of The One! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete