Monday, July 26, 2021

The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict

My Rating: 4.7


Mitza is a brilliant physicists who goes to school with Albert Einstein. What seems like a beautiful partnership of the mind and of the heart, soon reveals that there might not be room for more than one genius in a marriage.

This was very educational. I had no idea that Einstein's wife was a brilliant physicist in her own right and how much she contributed to his work. I also had no idea what a horrible Einstein was in so many respects. All of this being said, it is widely disputed how much of this book is fact vs fiction but, even knowing that, I still enjoyed it although not as much as her other books (only due to Einstein being so unlikable). I can't wait to read her other books as I love her writing and topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment