Tuesday, March 29, 2022

After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid

 My Rating: 4.5


Lauren and Ryan met in college and married shortly after. Now they find their marriage at the breaking point and they decide to take a year off. This is a love story about what happens after the love fades.

This was a well written light story of a young couple figuring out their marriage, as well as themselves, after the passion has worn off. It was so well written that parts of it were uncomfortable. You could tell the ending but I enjoyed it all the way through.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to dig in to TJR's backlist. I have enjoyed all of her books that I have read.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her older stuff is definitely more fluffy but still enjoyable. I hope you have a fabulous weekend as well! ♥

      Delete