Thursday, September 29, 2022

Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson

 My Rating: 4.7


Kate is a fragile 20 year old who has panic attacks due to her ex-boyfriend kidnapping her, holding her hostage and eventually he commits suicide. This makes it a bold move for her when she decides to swap her flat in Britain with her American 2nd cousin Corbin in Boston. On her second day in his beautiful apartment, she discovers that the next door neighbor has been murdered, and starts to wonder if Corbin is involved. 



Warning, this is VERY disturbing and twisted...and really good. It gets into some twisted minds - voyeurs, accidental murder and intentional murdered with a deeper twist. Very disturbing. and all so creepy that I couldn't just put it down. This is not the best Peter Swanson novel I have read but it kept me coming back for more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing this book. It is one of a couple of Swanson books on my TBR. I will keep it on my list but maybe get to the other one first. I enjoy his books even though they can have violent and creepy content. Maybe that says something about meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete