Monday, September 19, 2022

Iron Lake Book #1 by William Kent Krueger

 My Rating: 4.9


Cork is part Irish and part Anishinaabe Indian. He is also the former sheriff of Aurora Minnesota. His marriage and his career are in shambles. When the town's judge is brutally murdered, and a young Eagle Scout is reported missing, Cork takes on a mind-jolting case of conspiracy, corruption, and scandal.

I fell in love with Cork as a boy in the prequel Book #0 Lightning Strike. When I picked up this book, the first in the series, it was an adjustment to Cork not only being an adult, but to him having a less than idyllic life. I quickly feel in love with Cork, Aurora and all of the characters in this book. So well told and I will continue this series. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you shared this series with me. I need to get to the next one soon.
    Jeana
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete