Monday, December 26, 2016

Redemption Road by John Hart

My rating: 4.9

Ex-con and former cop Adrian Wall who is to be released from prison after thirteen years. On the same day, fourteen year old Gideon Strange, the victim's son, is determined to kill Wall in retribution for murdering his mother. Thirteen year veteran cop Elizabeth Black is the common thread between all of the characters.



The storyline of this book is quite far fetched at times and yet the writing and character development were so rich, I couldn't get enough. I love when there isn't simply a protagonist and an antagonist but, a lot of well developed characters (without being overwhelming) that we come to know and understand their back story and how they became who they are.  Hart does an amazing job of character development that I was sad when this story ended. I will definitely be reading more by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment