Thursday, March 21, 2019

What Alice Forgot by Lianne Moriarty

My Rating: 4.6

Alice wakes up on the floor of a gym.  Apparently she has fallen off a treadmill and hit her head. She is worried if her first pregnancy baby is ok. She is whisked off to the hospital only to discover that it is 10 years past what she last remembers - and she has three children! As Alice tries to piece together everything that she has missed in the last 10 years, she also tries to figure out how she got to this point in her life and if this is where she wants to be.



In typical Moriarty fashion, she has come up with a unique plot that makes you wonder "how would I feel if that happened to me!".  I found this very intriguing from the first page and, as it unfolded, I kept wanting to know how it would end. Wonderful easy read. 

2 comments:

  1. I read this book in February and thoroughly enjoyed it. I buddy read it with a friend and we had some great conversations while reading it.

    ReplyDelete