Sunday, December 26, 2010

Best Books of 2010

This was quite a year with so many change in my life.  That being said, things are good and I am grateful.  I was especially blessed with the books that I read as 17 of them made my 'Best of 2010" list (yes, I counted The Book Thief as even though I read it more than 4 years ago, reading it again made me realize what a fabulous book it is).  With more than one "Best of" book a month it was difficult to narrow it down to my top 5, but, here they are:


and without a doubt, my #1 must read Best Book of 2010 would be Shantaram.  Before you read any further, make sure you can say you have read the above 5 books (especially Shantaram!). 

If you are still lookiing for additional books, check out the other books on my "Best of" list for 2010 as well as my "Must Read" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment