Friday, December 23, 2011

2012 Is Right Around The Corner

This is the time of year people consider to be a 'fresh start'. For me, I make various goals: financial, relationship, health and personal goals. A goal that I am making this year is that I have decided to be more cognizant of my computer time.  For me, that means making my time on the computer meaningful and to try to limit my random surfing so that I can use that time to focus on my many hobbies.  So many people told me that they missed my old blog, so I thought I would resurrect it in a slightly different format.

Starting a blog may seem contrary to a goal of spending less time on the computer but, what I am hoping is that I can post various things to keep in touch with folks about my life, my travels, my boyz, my knitting/crochet and my books and other things that are going on in life and, in return, you will either comment here on the posts or email me.  Don't worry, I still plan on emailing as well but, I thought I would try this to share various occurrences and things that are on my mind that I want to share.

I am not sure if this idea will work or not but, I figure that time will tell.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment