Monday, June 5, 2017

The Dry by Jane Harper

My Rating: 4.7

Federal Police Investigator Aaron Falk returns to Kiewarra Australia for the funeral of his childhood friend Luke.  This resurfaces memories for Aaron of 20 years ago when, in high school, he was accused of the murder of Ellie, and Luke was his alibi. The investigation of Luke's murder overlaps with the past and everything unfolds.


A very well written mystery that flashes back and forth in time and kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end.

2 comments:

  1. I am listening to this with my husband when we are in the car on weekends. Loving it so far and it is so hard to wait until the weekend to pick back up. Can't wait to finish.
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that your hubby listens to it with you! I thought the audio version with the accents really made that book for me...and I don't generally like mysteries but this one was so good! xoxo

      Delete