Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Bookmarks Magazine May/June 2020

It has been way too long since I have had time to sit down and devour my favorite Bookmarks Magazine. This is the only magazine subscription I have and I would never want to be without it. It is my source for almost all of the books I read and it is fabulous.

This month's issue featured quite a few 'dark' novels including a feature of the amazing Italian author Elena Ferrante. As always, I am going to come back and browse the magazine again and may add some of her books as well a few others to my ever growing queue. Right now though, I am not sure that I am in a place for uncomfortable dark novels. Even without picking the darker novels, there are 12 novels below that I have put in my queue and can't wait to read!

Please share either any picks I missed below or, just really good books that you would recommend. Thanks and I hope you are having lot of time to read great books. Here are my picks for this month.


      


      


      




2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's my computer, but I can't see any of your picks :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you had an 'ad blocker'? You may need to disable it for this page and then refresh the page. I hope that helps! xoxo

      Delete