Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Eye Of The Needle by Ken Follett

 My Rating: 5.0


WWII and you realize through the British Military Intelligence the scope of the spy network...as well as the double agent spies that they have turned. They are hunting one spy that is very professional and the most dangerous Die Nadel - The Needle. 


Lucy and David marry on the eve of David leaving to fly planes in the war when a lifechanging event happens.


I enjoyed this thoroughly and learned so much! I didn't realize that Rommel had so many things right. I didn't realize that the Brits/Allies were bluffing with so much of the war at stake. Wow!


In the beginning, I enjoyed the "Lucy and David" storyline much more than the Military Intelligence and even The Needle storylines. Then, as the book progressed I was equally engrossed in all of the storylines and couldn't wait to turn the page. I am going to get Mark to read this and then we will watch the movie. Wow. Just wow. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so good and outside of the normal WWII historical fiction. Going to check this out.

    ReplyDelete