Friday, January 21, 2022

Podcast: Revive Our Hearts

Think of this like a short audio book - in nice manageable chunks. Each episode is about 30 minutes which, for me, is the perfect amount of time to listen to while I get ready in the morning.


I just finished the "Women of the Bible" series and absolutely loved it. Not only does it get into various women of the bible and breaks down the scriptures but the dialogue between the three women is so beautiful and real (where 2 or 3 gather together, there am I in the midst of them!). This has truly enriched my knowledge of each of these studies but, it also has added so much to my day.


I just started the "Deep Well" series as I have fallen in love with Erin Davis and love how she breaks down each of the studies. I started with the 7 Feasts and it is so good! If you are interested, you can download their free app at: https://www.reviveourhearts.com/app/


Be sure to check out Revive our Hearts https://www.reviveourhearts.com/podcast/ or podcast/blog/youtube - this is my absolute FAVORITE Christian podcast and I can't encourage you enough to check them out. Please share any of your favorite Christian podcasts below!



No comments:

Post a Comment