Tuesday, July 18, 2023

The Good Sister

 My Rating: 2.5


Fern works in her local library. She has dinner with her twin sister Rose three nights a week. Fern avoids crowds, bright lights and loud noises as much as possible. Fern has a carefully structured life and disrupting her routine can be...dangerous. When Rose discovers that she cannot get pregnant, Fern sees her chance to pay her sister back for everything Rose has done for her. Fern can have a baby for Rose. She just needs to find a father. 

This premise of this book sounded cute and in the beginning, it was enjoyable. As it progressed, it fell far from anything enjoyable. The author told you EVERY nuance of every thing. Nothing at all left to chance that you could possibly figure anything out for yourself. It was very annoying and made it so I was very glad when I finished this. UGH.

2 comments:

  1. Well this was on my list, thank you for sparing me.
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete