Saturday, March 4, 2023

Fasting & Feasting by Erin Davis

 My Rating: 4.9


In this 40-day devotional filled with heartfelt reflections on key passages of Scripture (and a few inspirational stories thrown in for good measure!), you’ll learn just how satisfying it is to join in the biblical rhythms of fasting and feasting.


When this book was selected for my women's book club, I admit it....I was nervous. The mere idea of fasting made me uncomfortable .... and hungry. Erin's book was so easy to read, non-judgmental and has some great stories. As I read further, it made me understand fasting, the need for it and the power and it made me want to explore it. I can truly say that this is a book that has changed my life as, I now incorporate Spiritual Fasting into my life on a regular basis and enjoy it so much. Thank you Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment