Thursday, March 9, 2023

Red Notice by Bill Browder

 My Rating: 4.8


This is a story about an accidental activist. Bill Browder started out his adult life as the Wall Street maverick whose instincts led him to Russia just after the breakup of the Soviet Union, where he made his fortune. Along the way he exposed corruption, and when he did, he barely escaped with his life.

A book about a financial investor in Russia doesn't sound very interesting. This book came highly recommended from a trusted girlfriend and I am so glad I listened to her. We listened to this book on audio and we both enjoyed it. The corruption in Russia boggles the mind and how Bill Browder was able to do what he did is astounding. An incredible story. Highly recommend on audio.

2 comments:

  1. Over the last two years, I have made an effort to read more NF. I am adding this to my list. Thank you!
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to get it in audio version as that will keep your attention. I could see the print version could be a bit dry. ♥

      Delete