Monday, June 20, 2016

Bookmarks Magazine July/August 2016

I had a wonderful day working at home, going in the pool with Ozzy Poozer at lunch and finishing up early. After work, I did my nails and decided to brave our 120+ heat to check the mail box....and am I glad I did as there was my Bookmarks! What a fabulous start to the week. Here are the books that I have put in my queue. Let me know what you are reading or want to read so I can have it on my radar.


      

      


     

My library didn't have these ones in but I still want to read them. Maybe once I get through my queue, they will have them in.

   





3 comments:

  1. I finally found time to read my Bookmarks issue today. Thanks for posting your choices. Below are the books that I added to my TBR...
    The Little Red Chair
    Miller's Valley
    The Last Painting of Sara De Vos
    The North Water
    I Let You Go
    Anna and the Swallow Man
    Salt to the Sea

    Definitely some better selections in this issue than the last. Have a great weekend.
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I was waiting to hear from you with your picks. Thanks Jeana :-)

      Delete
  2. I read I Let You Go and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete