Friday, April 7, 2017

The Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir

My rating: 5.0

The Innocent Traitor is the story of scheming parents trying to raise their lot through their daughter. It brings all of the characters to life and is told by various perspectives of the Tudor court capturing everything from the dress, food and protocol of that day.


Alison Weir may be my new favorite historical fiction author. If she was my historyteacher in school, I would have had an A+ in history as she makes it enjoyable to learn about that time period. Lady Jane Grey was Weir's first novel back in 2006. I am glad that I am late in discovering Weir as she now has over half a dozen more historical fiction books. I have already downloaded two more books by her to my kindle. Fabulous read..

No comments:

Post a Comment