Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Bookmarks Magazine - July/August 2019

What better way to relax after my trip to China than coming home to a Bookmarks Magazine (although it would been amazing to have on the plane ride!)

    
I don't normally like short stories but for some reason this one called to me:



I don't know if I am still jetlagged or if this issue didn't have near as many good books in it but not a lot called my name. I will be putting this edition in my suitcase to go over again.If you get Bookmarks, let me know which ones you think I missed that I should add!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back, Elle! I am with you this month I only added 5 books to my TBR and one of those is an older book that I have been meaning to read for years.
    Cold Mountain
    Varina
    Warlight
    The Only Story
    How It Happened

    Best,
    Jeana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete