Thursday, February 14, 2019

My Sister The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite

My Rating: 4.4

Twin sisters, Korede and Ayoola. Korede is a nurse and is always there for Ayoola who is stunningly beautiful and has a habit of killing her boyfriends. Korede sides with her sister as she is family. It is only when her sister starts dating a doctor at the hospital that Korede has a crush on that she considers turning in her sister for the protection of the men in Nigeria.


I loved the Nigerian voice of this book and capturing so many colloquialisms. I don't know what I was expecting from the ending but felt disappointed. All in all, a quick delightful read. 

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get this one in from the library. One of my most anticipated. Thanks Elle!
    Jeana
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it Jeana! I am finding quite a few really good reads from the last Bookmarks xoxo

      Delete
  2. Agree, I found quite a few that sounded great

    ReplyDelete