Monday, April 8, 2019

The One by John Marr

My Rating: 4.6

This was such an interesting premise: what if there was a simple DNA test you could take and you would know who is your match...the one for you. That’s the promise made by Match Your DNA who found the gene that identifies each person's soul mate. Would you be tested?

Millions of people around the world have been matched. But the discovery has its downsides: test results have led to the breakup of countless relationships and upended the traditional ideas of dating, romance and love.

This book centers on the lives of five very different people who have received the notification that they’ve been “Matched.” They’re each about to meet their one true love.


I loved this and it made me wonder, would I take the test. I loved the ending and agree wholeheartedly with the conclusion!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for this book. It was selected by our book club for June. Can't wait to read and now that I read your review I am sure I will love.
    Jeana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete