Sunday, October 18, 2020

A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCreight

 My Rating: 4.8


Lawyer, Lizzie Kitsakis works a lot of hours. Until recently, she was doing her dream job of being an underpaid federal prosecutor but, thanks to her husband, she had to sell her soul to the Corporate law firm of Young & Crane. She is working late at night and gets a call from an old college friend, Zach Grayson, who tells her he is in an inmate at Rikers. Zach is desperate: his wife, Amanda, has been found dead at the in their Brooklyn brownstone and Zach is the primary suspect.

I do NOT recommend this book if you have to but up in the morning. I literally kept reading thinking "one more chapter". It kept me thoroughly engaged. I loved the legal aspects, the character development, the twists and turns and most of all, the not knowing!!!  Don't read too much about it. Just get it....when you can stay up late reading till you are done 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment