Friday, October 30, 2020

No Exit by Taylor Adams

 My Rating: 4.9

Darby is driving in a horrific winter storm to see her dying mother. She is lucky to make it into a truck stop, along with four other strangers, to wait out the storm. As she is walking through the parking lot, she sees into a back of a van where there is a young girl trapped in an animal cage!  Who is the girl? Which of the four people in the rest stop drives that van? How can Darby rescue the girl?


Agh, the suspense! This had me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning. Such a sense of dread was perfect for this spooky time of year. With short chapters and so much suspense, this is another one you shouldn't read if you have to be up early in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elle. I haven't commented in a long while but had to let you know how much I loved this book. There was absolutely no way to see the many twists and turns right up to the very end. Great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you enjoyed this! I hope that you are doing well xoxo

      Delete