Sunday, September 12, 2021

Girl Last Seen by Nina Laurin

 My Rating: 2.5


Two girls, Lainey and Olivia, go missing 13 years apart. Lainey is now 26 years old and struggling to keep her life on the tracks. When Olivia goes missing, the police want to talk to Lainey to see if she can remember anything about those dark times from 13 years ago. 

This was fast paced and felt a bit like a television show in how it unfolded. I enjoyed the beginning of it but then it got so wild and dysfunctional with no likable characters that it completely lost me. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for saving me from this one!
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, apparently I am taking one for the team quite a lot these days lol! Definitely love how we help each other to focus on the great books that are worth reading and hopefully leave a memorable impact. ♥

      Delete