Monday, August 14, 2023

Just The Nicest Couple by Mary Kubica

 My Rating: 4.7


Nina and Lily are friends and co-workers. Nina's husband Jake turns up missing and, at first, Nina thinks it is due to a fight they had the last time she saw them. Soon she realizes that Lily may have been the last one to see Jake before he went missing. 



I loved the building of tension with the alternate view points. I have had a few misses with Kubica's novels but this makes me want to get back in to Kubica's books. A great fast read that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Recommend the audio version so you literally, don't have to put it down. 

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to read more by this author. Adding this one to my list.
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of those thrillers - but an easy light read.

      Delete