Saturday, August 28, 2021

Fear The Darkness #2 by Becky Masterman

 My Rating: 4.3


Ex-FBI agent Brigid Quinn wants to settle down with her hubby in Tucson and enjoy life. When her sister-in-law dies, she takes in her 17 year old niece Gemma Kate. Gemma Kate is not your ordinary teenager and soon, disturbing things start to happen. Brigid is also helping a couple investigate the death of their son. It seems that her serene life is not to be in the near future.

This wasn't as good for me as her first book in this series but, I do love Brigid and that this takes place in Tucson. I will definitely be reading the next books in this series as I love a good strong female lead character and the setting and writing style are so enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. Checking this series out, sounds like something I would enjoy. Thanks for the review.

    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a weird combination of light and gruesome. I am falling in love with Brigid.

    ReplyDelete