Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Rage Against The Dying #1 by Becky Masterman

 My Rating: 4.8


Brigid Quinn's experiences in hunting sexual predators for the FBI have left her with memories she wishes she didn't have and lethal skills she hopes never to need again. Having been pushed into early retirement by events she thinks she's put firmly behind her, Brigid keeps telling herself she is settling down nicely in Tucson with a wonderful new husband, Carlo, and their dogs.


I love a strong female character and combine that with her living in my State (ok, Tucson, Arizona but close enough!) and this is fabulous. Such a delightful blend of light and comedic and gruesome. It makes it flow like a light read but has some serious thriller and grittiness to it. Can't wait to read more in this series.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! I love strong female characters as well. Adding to my library list.
    Jeana
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete