Monday, August 29, 2016

The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

My rating: 3.2

This book revolved around the four siblings of the Plumb family all anticipating getting their share of "The Nest" (their inheritance) when all the money is spent making a lawsuit disappear for their oldest brother Leo.


This was an unusual book in that none of the characters were particularly likable, the plot is mediocre and aimless and yet, there is something entertaining about it all. While this isn't a must read, I did find it a light entertaining read.

4 comments:

  1. This just showed up in my library queue as an audiobook (I can download them electronically) so very glad to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the narrator is good, I could see this making a good audio book!

      Delete
  2. I added to my TBR a couple of weeks ago for the craziest reason, this cover is beautiful! LOL I have my reading priorities solidly in line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, we buy make-up for the cute packaging so why not books lol! I hope you enjoy it. xoxo

      Delete