Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks

My rating: 2.5

Jessica signs up for a psychology study conducted by the mysterious Dr. Shields, she thinks all she’ll have to do is answer a few questions, collect her money, and leave. Little does she know that this study will gradually pull her in to become more personal and she soon will wonder just how much Dr. Shields knows.


This had a very promising unique story line and I was intrigued. I also loved that Jess was a make-up artist and there was a lot of attention to fashion but, that could only keep me enamored for so long. I didn't care about the characters and the plot quickly turned implausible. I think I am tired of these thriller suspense novels where the female characters don't have a brain.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I love a good suspense novel but ever since Gone Girl, I've been drawn into so many mediocre books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle - You are so right, way too many thrillers being pumped out and while I love a good thriller I am tired of all the same tropes and authors writing female characters as stupid. Thanks for saving me the time with this one. Jeana XOXO

    ReplyDelete