Wednesday, January 2, 2019

After The Fire by Will Hill

My Rating: 2.5

Moonbeam is raised in the Holy Church of the Lord's Legion cult in Texas. There is a fire and it flashes back and forth between "before" the fire and "after" the fire.


There really isn't a story here as you know there was a fire from the title. This is just Moonbeam flashing back and forth between telling what life was like in the Cult to the psychologist in the pysch ward.  The only "suspense" if you want to call it that is what will happen to her after the Psych hospital. I felt that this was VERY long and drawn out and absolutely nothing happens. I know I am in the minority but I would not recommend.

2 comments:

  1. Three books in a row that you didn't enjoy, hope your next book is Fantastic!
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! One of my goals in 2019 is to be quicker to get rid of bad books. I have some good ones I am reading now :-)

      Delete