Monday, December 30, 2019

Best Books of 2019

I always find it interesting to look back over the books that I rated "Best Of" for the year. I read over 70 books in 2019 but it still surprised me that I had 14 books that made my "Best Of" list - I thought it would be less as I felt like I had a lot of duds. When I went back and reviewed the list, I found myself not only nodding my head at the amazing memories that each of the books evoked but, I was surprised by the variety of genres.
It also reminded me that I want to read more by these authors and writing this post prompted me to check out several other ebooks by these authors from my library. I have decided that when I get old, I am going back to all of my "Best Of' lists from previous years (links to Best Of lists are on the right hand side of this blog) and reread them - something to look forward to!

What were some of your 'Best Of' books from this past year?




2 comments:

  1. Great List! I have added several of them to my TBR. Here's to a great reading year in 2020!

    Happy New Year,
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. I am loving rediscovering authors from past 'best of' reads. I find it gives a much higher likelihood, although no guarantee, that I will like the book if I have loved another book they have read. Happy New Year to you! ♥

      Delete