Monday, June 21, 2021

Bookmarks July/Aug 2021

 It is always the highlight of my week when I get my Bookmarks magazine in the mail. I almost drool in anticipation of being able to curl up with the magazine and add books to my queue. Their descriptions are great where I get a good sense of whether or not the books will appeal to me. Here are the ones that I added to my queue from this month. I think this is a nice selection and makes me so happy about carving out time for reading.

     

   

Although I don't like short stories, I love Jhumpa Lahiri so had to add this to my queue

Let me know if I missed any that you picked out. Also, let me know any good books you are reading that I should add to my queue!

1 comment:

  1. I can’t wait! Seems like I always receive a week or so after you.

    ReplyDelete