Monday, October 24, 2022

Boundary Waters #2 Cork O'Connor Series by William Kent Krueger

 My Rating: 4.7


Shiloh -- a country-western singer at the height of her fame -- has disappeared. Her father arrives in Aurora, Minnesota, to hire Cork O'Connor to find his daughter, and Cork joins a search party that includes an ex-con, two FBI agents, and a ten-year-old boy. Others are on her trail as well -- men hired not just to find her, but to kill her.

I continue to love this series and Krueger's writing. Cork is a lovable character with such a good heart that, despite murders and violence, this book feels wholesome.

3 comments:

  1. Your Sjögren’s story sounds so much like mine! Did you battle dizziness or gait issues? Did that get better? My doctor sent me to an ENT and doing some testing soon. But I really feel like it’s my immune system attacking my whole head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I had all of that. This post might help you as I am happy to say I am now 100% https://elleisforliving.blogspot.com/2019/04/curing-sjogrens-autoimmune-and.html

      Delete
  2. This should be coming from the library soon, can’t wait to continue the series.

    ReplyDelete