Friday, October 14, 2022

Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson

My Rating: 4.7


Malcolm owns a bookstore and is a mystery aficionado. As part of promoting the bookstore when it first opened, he blogs a post titled "Eight Perfect Murders" from the best mystery books (Agatha Christie, Death Trap, etc.) Fast forward to current day and no one is more surprised than Malcolm when the FBI come knocking on his door looking to solve murders that seem to match the books on Malcom's list. Malcolm starts looking into the murders to understand the connection and soon believes that the killer is watching him - and aware of his every movement. As the murders continue, it seems that Malcolm may be the one who is accused.


This psychological thriller was fast paced and typical Swanson where I didn't know who did it and it kept me entertained all the way through.

2 comments:

  1. Two in a row! I really enjoyed this one.
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love Swanson - but he also scares me lol! ♥

      Delete