Monday, October 25, 2021

Bookmarks Magazine Nov/Dec 2021

I am always so excited when my Bookmarks Magazine comes in the mail and this issue was EXCEPTIONALLY good - 32 books! I don't think I have ever had so many books added to my queue from one issue. They had the books from the Booker Prize 2021 and also Recent Historical Fiction broken out by topic of geography. My queue overfloweth!! 😁

Let me know any good books you have read that you think I should add to my list.


Click on any book cover to go to Amazon and read the reviews.

     

    

    

    

    

    

    

    

    

    

  

1 comment:

  1. It was a great issue. Many of the books are on my TBR as well. I have already read Personal Librarian and The Turnout. I am going to wait to hear your review on Bewilderment and Cloud Cockoo Land and Beautiful World, Where Are You.
    Jeana
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete