Thursday, October 3, 2019

Forever Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid

My Rating:  3.2

Elsie meets the love of her life and within weeks, they elope. Nine days later, he is hit by a truck and killed. None of his family or friends even know that Elsie existed.


I have read several books by this author:



and I loved them all. I realized that this book was written previously when the author seemed to be in to lighter books but since I enjoyed One True Loves (which was also written previously and lighter), I thought I would give it a try. Unfortunately this book didn't work for me. It felt that the plot line was too contrived and fluffy and none of the characters had any depth. I think I will stick to her more current books when she seems to have taken her writing up a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment